2018年4月9日 星期一

🔒106-2 自我狀態整理 (2018/3)


106-2 W5
Next week is spring break,what other people do? and what I'm going to do?
What I'm up to recently?
What Events happend around me?
I love to record, so here it is, but I'm not gonna PUBLISH this kind of note in my blog.

---------3/30(Fri)----------
Today, I attain a speech about "TEACHING" and "PRESENTATION", It's REALLY HELPFUL for me. you can check out the last post call "簡報力"

>>>>>Cable car from Sanfrancisco
>>>>>Hermone affect woman's period.
>>>>>American comic/animation/emmy award
>>>>>American gun violence attack
>>>>>Taiwanese exchange student (孫鵬&狄鶯的兒子) arrested for trying to threaten school.

#familyupdate
(1) My cousin is going to enroll to my university (SCU), so i'm going to help her preparing for her application forms....etc.
and I might need to take my aunt and uncle to our campus, just to show them around.
(2) My cousin came back to Taiwan this Tuesday!!! We'll meet each other for tomorrow's dinner.

#Englishlearningprogress
(1) Toeic preparation
(2) Self-acess learning group

#Healthy
(1) Hit the gym*1, Running*1
(2) complete the everyday challenge this week :)

#music
(1) I want to finish "dancing with the wolf" so bad!!
(2) I want to record with Anson!!!
(3) I listen to Alice wolf ( recommand by my teacher)
(4) I learn a very very important idea : Always use a metronome
(5) Plan to play the guitar in a class, and sing with my classmate.

#psychologyresearchfield
(1) I chatted with 至婕 in underground caffeteria, and we talked about the research that we conducted.
(2) I realized that I should start planning about the research!!!
The topic, the methods, the "TEAMMATE" (very important!!!)

#abnormalpsychology
(1) My friend has emotional disorder, and she has cut her wrist several times.
Actually, I'm pretty shocked for how she be so open to me. I mean like, we only met for less than 1 month and she shared this kind of privacy to me.


#friends
#badminton
(1) SCU woman's badminton team had won third prize in north region college badminton tournement!!!!!
by the way, the north region champion was 中原.